.

Sigueme desde Email

sábado, 16 de julio de 2016

This is a challenge. (Black Hole)

Hello, My blue little persons, today I have a Challenge.
This challenge, is do this post in english.

I want level up my english, and I´m getting better my english. Because, my english is very bad.

I write in this post a history or maybe a dream or a poem...I don´t know...All will be write in an improv.

A year, a month, a week, a day, a hora, a minute, a second...
All was lost, my life, my heart, my all.
I lost my head by him, he was all for my.
and I was all for he.

Blue, Red, Pink...They are simples colours
They are a colours important, They have something in common.
They´re the colours of my hearts.
Of a broken hearts.

But this heart is a black hole.
A black hole than kill to all.
A red rose, that will do than blood for the of pain.
For the pain of your feelings...


Sorry for my bad english, I have written this and I don´t use translator (Well,only in two words)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario